Just started today while out running some errands.
I ran inside while my fiance and daughter idled outside. He said it hadn't been too long before he saw the temp gauge start to climb and then white smoke started coming from under the hood. He turned the jeep off and popped the hood. He said he could see the antifreeze boiling but no leaks or anything. I even looked under the jeep and nada.
The jeep started up no problem and didn't overheat or even get very warm while we were driving home. Also had no problem making heat while we were driving which was good since it was only 30 out.
My Dad said he would take a look at it tomorrow if I could give him some ideas to look for.
Thanks for your time.