Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Jeepster > Wrangler

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Wrangler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Jeepster Next Jeep

Wrangler

Email Bookmark Print
dug1
Colorado Springs

Jeep Information

Year:2009

Model:Rubicon

Accessories:Sprintex SC

Since this is the first forum I have ever joined I have to introduce myself. I am a native of Colorado and have four wheeled all my life. I have owned eight jeeps, the current two are a '06 Grand hemi and a '09 2 door Rubicon. What may be of more interest is my ruby has a Sprintex SC installed and I have been driving it to the office for a week. I can say I am very impressed and just from my brief time driving, it has the feel of the hemi grand. I need to do more serious testing but I am very excited on the power. I will try to get more spacifics on the performance in the next few days.
The fit and finish of the product is top notch. It looks like it grew with the engine. No cutting or hood issues what so ever. Everything else of the jeep is stock so I have quite the sleeper!
More to come as I get more time behind the wheel.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.