Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Jeepster > Hellcat

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Hellcat Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Jeepster Next Jeep

Hellcat

Email Bookmark Print
Metalgoddess

Dallas

Jeep Information

Year:1967

Model:Jeepster Commando

Engine:Chevy 327

Transmission:IDK

Transfer Case:IDK

Front Axle:In the backseat

Rear Axle:IDK

Axle Gear Ratio:IDK

Suspension:IDK

Tires:IDK

Wheels:Original

Armor:IDK

Recovery Gear:IDK

Accessories:IDK

Future Modifications:Hellcat was the name he came with and he will one day resemble that.

He was parked on the side of a mountain for many years until I bought him ($300) Had to leave CO for a job in TX and towed him down with me. When I got here I payed for a whole new fuel line, including carburetor. Complete brake system and 5 new tires ($3000) The wiring is ridiculous and I will be doing a complete tear out and re-wire. I will do my own bodywork but painting will be done with the correct tools and in the right environment. I plan on RhinoLining the inside as well. Pictures to come as the weather warms
In CO I could rent a garage bay but haven't found anything like that here, anyone know if they do that here? I also need to fill the roof with foam and sculpt it or something, any ideas?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.