Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Jeepster > 67 Jeepster

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

67 Jeepster Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Jeepster Next Jeep

67 Jeepster

Email Bookmark Print

RollingStrength

Jeep Information

I've been eyeballing this beauty for the last 6 months. I made him an offer he should have refused.
It has 46k original miles, no bondo, but some rust, saggy rear leaf springs. The only lights that work are the head lights. And is needs brake lines too, just some dry rot.

Over the last 3 weeks I have managed to get all of the lights to work, replaced the fuel gauge sending unit, coolant temp sending unit, and polished a nice shine on the paint. I have adjusted the brakes, no more pulling to the right. I ordered some rear leaf springs, and will replace the brake lines when I install the leaf springs. I replaced the steering components too, now the steering is tight. My seats are at the being recover, black surrounds with a black & dark red inserts.

Later I will address the little rust it has and keep an eye out for bumpers.

Cody

2000 Jeep Wrangler
2" lift
Air Raid cold air intake
Magnaflo Exhaust
Hyoertech Programmer
Drop down tailgate
Rino bed lined tub
Front locker
10,000 lb winch

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.