Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Compass/Patriot > Patriot

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Patriot Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Compass/Patriot Next Jeep

Patriot

Email Bookmark Print

wilfred
vlissingen

Jeep Information

Year:2009

Model:Patriot Limited 2.4 CVT

Engine:2.4 -16v

Transmission:CVT

Hello everybody, My name is Wilfred, 43 years old and I'm from Vlissingen (Flusshing) The Netherlands.
I bought my first Jeep 3 months ago and I really like it a lot
In this short time I had 2 little problems: water coming inside through the A-pilar (normal problem...!) and something with the frontaxle but that's all fixed.
I hope that's the only 'badluck' I've had.
It's a pitty that "real Jeep-ers" the Patriot and his buddy Compass not see as a real Jeep...
A month ago I had an invitation of Jeep-The Netherlands to go on a training, The Jeep Academy Experience, to find out of what a Jeep can do in the wild and I must say that my Patriot went further than a brand new Grand Cherokee did. LOL (bad driver I guess)

I know that I can read some very usefull information on this forum, thank you all....

Greetings, Wilfred

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments