Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Compass/Patriot > Our 2nd Jeep

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Our 2nd Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Compass/Patriot Next Jeep

Our 2nd Jeep

Email Bookmark Print
SnB
Rantoul

Jeep Information

Year:2012

Model:Patriot Sport 4X4 w/ Freedom Drive II Off-Road Group

Engine:2.4-Liter I4 DOHC 16-Valve Dual VVT Engine

Transmission:Continuously Var. Trans with Off-Road Crawl Ratio

Tires:P215/65R17 OWL All Terrain Tires

Wheels:17-Inch x 6.5-Inch Aluminum Wheels

We're not serious off-roaders but needed something that could handle the occasional snow, dirt/sand/red-clay road, step hills, fallen tree, and deep puddles. We love our 96 Cherokee Sport so much that when it was time to trade in our sedan, we thought the Patriot would be a great fit for us...easier on the budget than other Jeeps but still capable of some light to moderate off-road use. We've ordered our Jeep and can't wait to pick it up from the dealership in a few more days. I wanted something different so we ordered the Rescue Green paint color. I'll try to post a picture of it soon as there aren't many good photos of the Patriot in that color online.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

SnB
View SnB's Jeep
12-07-2011, 12:33 AM
2012 Rescue Green Jeep Patriot Sport FD II
Here's a quick pic. Probably not the best pic but gives you an idea of the color.

mecano_man
View mecano_man's Jeep
02-21-2012, 09:09 AM
I got the same except for the mags and the color I love mine.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.