Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Compass/Patriot > New Jeep Girl

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

New Jeep Girl Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Compass/Patriot Next Jeep

New Jeep Girl

Email Bookmark Print
sisterena

Jeep Information

Just bought my first Jeep; 2012 Compass latitude! Got her yesterday and LOVE her! Her name is Baby Grand cuz she looks like a little Grand Cherokee. I come from good Jeep stock, hubby, brother, brother-in-law, Uncle, and family friends are all jeepers, I was just late to jump in the game. Hubby said he's already thinking about getting me a lift for Christmas. I told him that most women that heard that from their husbands would think they are going under the knife! Guess that's just one of those many "Jeep things".

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.