Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Commander > Factory tint

Bestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door Black Cargo Net (

Factory tint Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Commander Next Jeep

Factory tint

Email Bookmark Print
Commander97
Cleveland

Jeep Information

Anyone know how I can find out the % darkness of my 2008 Commander's window tint? I'm especially concerned about the the two front side windows. My car was built up to code and spec for zone 66-Orlando, FL. I found that out on a VIN stat site. I just purchased my Commander last month, but I'm moving to Ohio this month. Ohio only allows 50% tint in the front, which is way different than Florida's laws. Can somebody help? I don't want a ticket, nor do I want to remove tint unnecessarily either. My Commander is black, by the way, which makes the tint look deceivingly darker. Hmmm.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.