Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Commander > The Bus

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)

The Bus Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Commander Next Jeep

The Bus

Email Bookmark Print

fuzzy94
New Milford NJ

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:Limited

Engine:5.7 Hemi

Transmission:M-B W5A580

Transfer Case:Quadra-Drive II NV245 transfer case

Suspension:2" Rough Country Suspension Lift

Tires:265 70 17

Wheels:Stock Limited Chrome

Armor:None

Accessories:Rear Entertainment System

Future Modifications:Light Bar, Bull Bar, Safari Rack

My baby, a work in progress

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

cwolfe
View cwolfe's Jeep
11-11-2012, 06:24 PM
tire size with lift
Hi I noticed your tire size and I was wondering if you had to do the 2 inch lift or was that just what you wanted to do. I'm a little new to lifts, and I want to put on the same size tires and rims that you have. I was thinking of doing a front end leveling kit. Do you know if that would work?

fuzzy94
View fuzzy94's Jeep
11-13-2012, 09:16 AM
Its a two inch Rough Country Lift. I believe that a leveling kit should allow enough clearance to allow for the 265 70 17s, however the upper ball joint bolt will need to be cut to prevent contact with the larger tire. Heres the link for the lift I used http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_commander_2.html

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.