Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > Tico

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Tico Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

Tico

Email Bookmark Print

shauna80
san diego, ca

Jeep Information

Year:2007

Model:Sport 2WD

Engine:3.7

Transmission:Auto

Future Modifications:I just now drank the work-on-it-yourself koolaid so I don't even know what I want to do to it yet.

I have taken my beloved Liberty from the old dirt alignments of Rt 66 in the deserts of California all the way to Maine. I got my Libby in 2008 at 17k miles and it's about to hit 100k in the next few days on the way from Nashville to Los Angeles. This car has caused me so few problems and saved my *** so many times. I can't imagine owning anything but a Jeep!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Purdue4life
View Purdue4life's Jeep
07-31-2011, 09:24 PM
What an awesome trip that must be! So did u take ol 66 through Illinois also? If so u drove right through my tiny town and past by beloved Libby!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.