Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > TheHoG

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

TheHoG Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

TheHoG

Email Bookmark Print

TheHoG
New Egypt

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:KJ Liberty

Engine:3.6L V6

Transmission:42RLE Multi-speed Automatic

Transfer Case:NV231 COMMAND-TRAC

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:Chrysler 8.25

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:ROCKFATHER DELUXE

Tires:Goodyear MT/R with Kevlar 245/75/16

Wheels:Black Rubicon Moab 16x8

Armor:Black Diamond Plated Exhaust System

Recovery Gear:N/A

Accessories:Nokya arctic white xenon lights, Black Diamond Plated OffRoading Flowmaster Super 44 exhaust

Future Modifications:Arb bumpers, renegade style light bar, Recovery Gear, Whatever else transformations are never ending

I'm New to the forum but not to jeeps. I've been around them for plenty of years now. Love them and will always have one. I've built my own jeep and helped many of my friends with thiers. Glad to be a part of this jeep forum and ready to further my experiences with suggestions and help from others.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Forest_L
View Forest_L's Jeep
01-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I love that look!
I have a silver 2003 and Im getting the same wheels. Did you put a lift on or wheel spacers to get the moab wheels to fit correctly?

vanturismo84
View vanturismo84's Jeep
01-08-2011, 09:54 PM
why do libertys look so cool lifted there just badass !!!!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.