Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > Oilbuner

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Oilbuner Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

Oilbuner

Email Bookmark Print
oilbuner

Southport

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:CRD

Engine:2.8 CRD

Transmission:545 rfe

Transfer Case:242

Front Axle:Dana 30 SIFS/OX

Rear Axle:8.25 Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:372

Suspension:JBA 2.5 Gen.4.5

Tires:245/75/16 Firestone M/T

Wheels:Stock

Armor:ABR, Skidrow

Recovery Gear:ME

Accessories:GED Tuned, Samco, Fumoto, K&N, PIAA. SMITH&WESSON

Future Modifications:??

Love this Oilbuner!!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Xodius
View Xodius's Jeep
02-27-2011, 02:39 PM
How much oil do you burn?

oilbuner

View oilbuner's Jeep
02-27-2011, 09:46 PM
No more then normal! My CRD runs very well! The Oilbuner thing comes from my hunting buddy that drives a Government Motors Cryan and rides behind me all the time and says I drive a Oilbuner. I love my Jeep.
Oilbuner.

Xodius
View Xodius's Jeep
02-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Where did you get there feral? A bunch of us are tracking some here in Nevada which were part of a game lodge/preserve that went out of business and they let their Russians loose. We get one now and then but not nearly as many as one would think.

oilbuner

View oilbuner's Jeep
03-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I was lucky to get him. It is the first and only hog I have seen in my hunting area. I have had that spot 14 years running. About 11yrs ago a farmer had 3 russian boar in a pen and they got out. He and friends tried trapping them and hunting them for 6 yrs with no luck. They gave up. Other hunters had the hogs in pictures only at night. No one has ever seen them in daylight. I was the first. I was lucky. All 3 were still together. now only 2. I hunt in Calhoun Co FL. This is, was, a case of being in the right spot at the right time. My Jeep pulled him almost 1mi to my tractor so I could do something with him and set him up on the rack. He was close to 400lbs.And yes I had a few of these at the end of the day. Oilburner

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.