Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > Loose Libby

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Loose Libby Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

Loose Libby

Email Bookmark Print
wfrers6109
Bethpage

Jeep Information

Year:2008

Model:Liberty Sport

Bought my 2008 Liberty Sport with SkySlider roof, which was a huge selling point at the time because I live on Long Island and make frequent trips to the beach during the summer. Now that the winter is here, the SkySlider has broken and I'm getting nowhere fast trying to get it fixed. Looking for people with similar situations and solutions (if any were found).

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

tncj84
View tncj84's Jeep
02-04-2013, 09:27 AM
I had an 08 liberty limited. Had the a problem where the sky slider would not close. Dealers aid that we needed to replace the cables on both sides of the front and rear closer. Quoted us about $2500.00 to repair. Notice I said we had a liberty.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.