Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > Fresh start and in need of trails

Huge Soft top SaleSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-Lo

Fresh start and in need of trails Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

Fresh start and in need of trails

Email Bookmark Print

KJ_Extreme
Edmonton

Jeep Information

Year:2002

Model:Liberty Limited

Engine:3.7L V6

Transmission:4 Speed over drive

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:firestone

Wheels:stock 16' alloys

Armor:front skid plate

Recovery Gear:none

Future Modifications:Tow hooks, trailer hitch, front bumper, more lights

As this Liberty has not seen any 4x4ing since my step dad bought it back in 02 (ive takin it 4x4ing a bit it still has it which im happy about ) all im really looking for are tow hooks and a trailer hitch (or tow hooks for the back if you can do that with the 02) a new front bumper for recovery recovery equipment should be added to that more lights and the most important thing trail's around Edmonton to drive maybe some of you guy's can help me out thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

titanjeep

View titanjeep's Jeep
10-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ_Extreme
As this Liberty has not seen any 4x4ing since my step dad bought it back in 02 (ive takin it 4x4ing a bit it still has it which im happy about ) all im really looking for are tow hooks and a trailer hitch (or tow hooks for the back if you can do that with the 02) a new front bumper for recovery recovery equipment should be added to that more lights and the most important thing trail's around Edmonton to drive maybe some of you guy's can help me out thanks
You can either do a hitch or tow hook on the back, but only get both if you build a custom set-up. I have a factory tow hook from an '03 that would fit an '02 if you are interested.