Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > Driving on dirt, gravel and stone roads

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Driving on dirt, gravel and stone roads Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

Driving on dirt, gravel and stone roads

Email Bookmark Print
Mount_Forest

Jeep Information

I have a new-to-me 2005 Liberty Limited 3.7 4X4 that's trail rated and am planing a road trip on Quebec's hwy. 389 and the Trans Labrador Hwy. 500 and would like to know what would be the best tires for the remote, mostly stone roads. The
Newfoundland Labrador Highway strongly recommend 10ply and 2 spares because flats are very common. I have heard that installing an inner tube would provide extra protection from punctures but don't know if that is true. What tire and wheels would be best to use? Also what are the best breaks for my Jeep? In 2014 I am planing to drive to the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Alaska's Dalton and Top Of the World Highways so the tires would be needed for that trip as well.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.