Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > chuck

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Toxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

chuck Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

chuck

Email Bookmark Print
ChristinaBC
St Louis

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:liberty sport

Engine:3.7L

Took Jeep to the shop for safety/emission test. Told me that it would fail because the check engine light was on. Read the code P0601 bad PCM. Cleared the codes and told me to drive it for 3 days then return for test. Light popped back on as soon as I started it. Looked up PCMs, cost about $245 and gave me a list of symptoms that I should be experiencing with a bad PCM. From stalling, stuttering, not starting, to dying at stops. None of which I have. Could it be something else? Same time light came on the Jeep started flooding on passenger side when it rains. Traced the leak to the sunroof and down the door frame to the dashboard. Where is the PCM located and could this be a wet sensor issue?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.