Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > Bluey

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Bluey Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

Bluey

Email Bookmark Print
n3dk3lly
Armidale/ Tamworth Region

Jeep Information

Year:2011

Model:Liberty (Cherokee) KK

Engine:Petrol

Transmission:Auto

Recovery Gear:I wish

Accessories:Almost none available in Oz

Future Modifications:As become available and affordable

I just traded a 4wd Mitsubishi Triton Dual Cab on this.
This is the first Jeep I've ever owned and I have had 4WDs of all flavours since the early 70s.
I can't say I am disappointed with the car. I like it.
It has some quirks. The drivers position is ,well, awkward. To try and keep a steady foot on the throttle (gas to you) pedal is difficult over bumpy terrain. The seat is just too high. My wife has to adjust the seat so far forward to even reach the pedal, it is not funny. She is not especially short either. (about 5'6")
I am disappointed with the lack of aftermarket stuff available to us here in Oz.
To me a 4wd without the possibility to mount a winch is to leave home without (insert your own neccessity here).
Anyway, maybe this will change in the future.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.