Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > Back-country Liberty

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

Back-country Liberty Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

Back-country Liberty

Email Bookmark Print

psychojeeper
Las Cruces, NM

Jeep Information

Year:2002

Model:Liberty Sport

Engine:3.7 V-6

Transmission:Auto

Transfer Case:stock (for now)

Front Axle:stock (for now)

Rear Axle:stock (for now)

Axle Gear Ratio:stock (for now)

Suspension:Frankenlift 2

Tires:230/70R16 BFG All Terrain AT

Wheels:16" factory Rubicon

Future Modifications:Air or Electric Lockers or Limited-Slips diffs, skid plates front to rear,roof rack.HD bumpers & winch

This is my daily driver and the rig the wife and I take camping & hunting. People talk badly of the Liberty, but it has never let me down or failed to preform (as long as I dont drive it like I do my CJ-5)

It has hauled hundreds of pounds of camping gear, as well as 2 elk carcasses(at the same time) off of the mountain on trails guys in bigger & beefier rigs were afraid to drive, and in all kinds of weather. Definately rugged & reliable off road.

Recently added a Frankenlift (not real happy with it) some HD roof rails from Rocky Road and truck bed lined the roof for durability while carrying gear,,,might do the plastic body panels as well I like the look so much.

More mods and bigger tires to come.

See ya on the trails,
John

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments