Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > anonymous the dreadnaught

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

anonymous the dreadnaught Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

anonymous the dreadnaught

Email Bookmark Print

anonliberty

Smithfield

Jeep Information

Year:06

Model:Limited

Engine:V6

Transmission:stock

Transfer Case:stock

Front Axle:stock

Rear Axle:stock

Axle Gear Ratio:stock

Suspension:stock

Tires:size 16

Wheels:trackers 2

Armor:none

Recovery Gear:none

Accessories:decals

Future Modifications:Brush guards(front and back) winch, trail lights.. THE works

Hey guys this is atreyu this is my baby... i'll get her to top notch performance soon. after i come back from bootcamp.. i already mud and went to OBX with no Mods .. with ease.. so... Getting this her Beast mode should be fun.. me and my Brother (Carolinawk) love jeeps.. he's the one how advised me to get one.. and come this it site!.. comments and advice would be lovely! ride on jeep brothers and sisters - atreyu the ride

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

AJeepZJ

View AJeepZJ's Jeep
09-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah - while your in the military, you'll be make'n bank, and nothin' to spend it on till you get back, lol. - Soo might as well DUMP it into the Jeep :P You should check out the KJ forums, and make an introductory.

aj

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.