Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > All Black

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S Exha

All Black Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

All Black

Email Bookmark Print
sunny21127

Jeep Information

Year:2002

Model:Liberty

Engine:3.7L

Transmission:Automatic

Future Modifications:Not sure yet

Bought my Jeep Liberty Sport with 109,000km on the clock. And it's 10 years old. So I would like to maintain and I necessary replace or restore it to new condition. This is my first Jeep and I LOVE it!!!!! Should have owned 1 a long time ago! Future mods: after restoring (fixing whatever needs to be fixed and buying new parts for it) possible 2-2.5" lift with some black 16's, when time comes Diesel conversion?...

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

sunny21127
View sunny21127's Jeep
02-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Air vents blower caps & lockable fuel door or cap
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I live in the Caribbean so finding aftermarket products in stores is quiet hard to non existent. Therefore I am resorting to shopping online for my products and shipping it here. I am lookin for air vent blower caps (if that's what they are called) and preferably a locking fuel door for my 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport. Is there anyone that can help me with some info? Thanks again and loving my JEEP!!!! workin hard and Savin up to own a Wrangler 1 day.