Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > '02 Liberty Limited

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

'02 Liberty Limited Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

'02 Liberty Limited

Email Bookmark Print
mmcgary03

Jeep Information

After years of driving jacked up Cherokees and due to multiple knee surgeries I decided to buy a liberty which was SUPPOSED to be strictly stock, needless to say it now has a 3' lift and 31' tires. My husband has a YJ which has a 10' lift on it and is running 37s. It's to the point now where I need a step stool to get in and out of it. But I love both of them and have turned to a strictly Jeep garage, but we couldn't part with the camaro so it stayed. Does anyone need a set of heads for an '02 liberty? My motor blew so I put a new engine in it and had my old heads checked out and repaired at a machine shop. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks!

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.