Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > Liberty > 02 libby renny broken :-(

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

02 libby renny broken :-( Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep Liberty Next Jeep

02 libby renny broken :-(

Email Bookmark Print

JCemenski

Jeep Information

Just baught a beautifull 02 liberty renegade and just after the first week of driving it...kaplooie! 2 broken intake retainer springs and 2 dead cylinders to go with it! I was told that it is likely that the piston head may have struck a valve and now I may need a complete rebuild :-(. Here's the kicker! I got all the paper to prove the motor had been replaced 3 years prior with a jasper remaned long block. Engine is said to have less than 27,000 mi on it . Paperwork milage documented backs this up. Any suggestions?? Thank you in advance and I apologize for the long explanation.
JC
Attachment 381036

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.