Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > WK2 Overland (Washington, DC)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

WK2 Overland (Washington, DC) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

WK2 Overland (Washington, DC)

Email Bookmark Print

Steve20016
Washington

Jeep Information

Year:11

Model:WK2

Engine:5.7L Hemi

Transmission:5sp Multi-Speed Overdrive

Suspension:Quadra-Lift Air Suspension

Tires:Goodyear 265/50R20

Wheels:20

Accessories:Chrome Pkg, 730N, Collission Warning, Adaptive Cruise, Summit Chrome Grill

My local dealer couldn't help me, told me I'd have to settle for something on his lot. Would not place a 2012 order, would not bring one from one of the many dealers I l knew had them. I walked out,

Next day I called a great dealer in Boston and had my Overland delivered to my front door. I love this Jeep.

Blackberry Pearl, Black Leather

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

USFORCES
View USFORCES's Jeep
02-19-2012, 12:43 AM
Nice jeep!

0321Nick
View 0321Nick's Jeep
02-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Looks great! My wife is in the works for a new car, never thought about looking outside the area.

Was there a transfer cost? Roughly how much was it? AND Was there any guarantee associated with it?

Thanks.

Steve20016
View Steve20016's Jeep
03-01-2012, 10:15 AM
We had to pay for the delivery on the transport. I think it was $200 to bring it from Boston to Washington, DC. The Boston dealer's price was still better and we got the exact Jeep we wanted.

It came with the standard factory warranty. At the time I never thought that something could be wrong with the vehicle when it arrived. If there was I assume one of my local dealers could deal with it.