Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Th'ol Jeep

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Th'ol Jeep Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Th'ol Jeep

Email Bookmark Print

wksurvival

Kingsbury

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:WK

Engine:4.7

Suspension:2" Rough Country Lift, 2" RC Wheel Spacers, Monroe Sensa-Trac Shocks(58643)

Tires:265 70 17 Nitto Terra Grappler A/T

I installed the 2" lift on my own with less than 24 hrs. of work, in a single weekend. I did have to work in the dark, but it was worth it. I have a full sized spare that I plan on putting in the stock location, but will require some cutting underneath on the hitch receiver. I installed some Monroe shocks on the back that make a huge difference both in stance and ride. I used zinc washers to fill up the extra space in the bracket and will just have to see how well they hold up. On the wish list of to-dos: Replace broken front tie-rod, have an alignment done, re-flash the computer, random fuel-mileage improvement mods, get some sort of bumper(?).

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.