Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > TheWARDen's "Stealth" Jeep Project

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

TheWARDen's "Stealth" Jeep Project Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

TheWARDen's "Stealth" Jeep Project

Email Bookmark Print

TheWARDen13
Holyoke

Jeep Information

Year:2008

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

Engine:3.7L V6

Accessories:Not much as of yet…see body of post

Future Modifications:A lot…see body of post for this too

Current Accessories: painted rims and D-Cell MagLite mounted in cargo compartment

Future Mods: custom roof rack w/ light tabs, an air-tight toolbox/storage thing, and (hopefully) some sort of built-in tripod supports (like light tabs, but to hold tripod feet), lights for the light tabs, and all the other usual roof rack accessories (jack, shovel, rope, etc.); replacement front and rear bumpers, although I've yet to decide anything specific; suspension lift of some sort, probably 2-3"; I love having plenty of light when I need/want it, so I plan on having several high-end (hopefully) lights around the whole vehicle; performance exhaust and other (recommendations??) performance upgrades; custom foam gun storage for under the tray in the floor of the cargo compartment; additional lighting for the cargo compartment; and I really hope to be able to figure out how to do additional modifications to the cargo area such as somehow attaching bars to the ceiling to hang rope and photo gear on (suggestions?); and I'd like to add some sort of power back there as well, at the very least I'd like to have the cigarette lighter outlet setup (my model has the port but no unit in it, sadly), but I'd really like a way to set up some sort of removable power source (so I could take it out and bring it to a photo shoot in the woods or something) but one that offers several plugs, USB ports, etc. and offers some solid charging to multiple devices at once. And, for now at least, that's all I can really think of...

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments