Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > TheItalian's Jeep GC

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

TheItalian's Jeep GC Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

TheItalian's Jeep GC

Email Bookmark Print
TheItalian
Palmer

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:Grand Cherokee

Engine:5.7L

Future Modifications:Superchip, Intake, Exhaust

Still trying to think of a name for her. Dark blue in color. Open to suggestions and pics coming soon.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
06-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Mine is dark blue in color also but I blacked out the wheels and badges, left the side moulding chrome, and red calipers. I didn't think it would have made such a difference in appearance, but it did.

Attachment 1425818

TheItalian
View TheItalian's Jeep
06-24-2014, 04:21 PM
I like it! I wasn't sure how it would look with black wheels but you're came out great and the calipers are a good compliment.

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
06-24-2014, 11:46 PM
In that pic I had the front bumper flat black but didn't care for it, so I redid it the way it was, back to blue.

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
06-27-2014, 06:36 PM
Do you have any problems with your middle seat belt when you put your back seat down?

Dfbryant1
View Dfbryant1's Jeep
07-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfdt1
Do you have any problems with your middle seat belt when you put your back seat down?
I had that issue, and had to take the rear seat out, and remove the seatbelt bolt to release it. So the next time I put the seat down, I buckled the middle belt. Put the seat back up, and unbuckled the seatbelt...viola!

Hope this helps!

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
07-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Yeah that's the same thing I had to do, but instead of buckling the belt, I pulled it all the way out then tied it into a know where it retracts into the seat

TheItalian
View TheItalian's Jeep
07-17-2014, 03:54 PM
I never put my back seat down. Kid's car seat takes up the middle.

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
07-18-2014, 11:51 AM
My daughter is 15 so she outgrew the car seat...even though a lot of times she acts like she still belongs in it...lol

I have to put my seat down a lot for work, but I try to use my other cherokee for work purposes...it never works out that way though.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.