Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > TheItalian's Jeep GC

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

TheItalian's Jeep GC Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

TheItalian's Jeep GC

Email Bookmark Print
TheItalian
Palmer

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:Grand Cherokee

Engine:5.7L

Future Modifications:Superchip, Intake, Exhaust

Still trying to think of a name for her. Dark blue in color. Open to suggestions and pics coming soon.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
06-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Mine is dark blue in color also but I blacked out the wheels and badges, left the side moulding chrome, and red calipers. I didn't think it would have made such a difference in appearance, but it did.

Attachment 1425818

TheItalian
View TheItalian's Jeep
06-24-2014, 04:21 PM
I like it! I wasn't sure how it would look with black wheels but you're came out great and the calipers are a good compliment.

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
06-24-2014, 11:46 PM
In that pic I had the front bumper flat black but didn't care for it, so I redid it the way it was, back to blue.

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
06-27-2014, 06:36 PM
Do you have any problems with your middle seat belt when you put your back seat down?

Dfbryant1
View Dfbryant1's Jeep
07-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfdt1
Do you have any problems with your middle seat belt when you put your back seat down?
I had that issue, and had to take the rear seat out, and remove the seatbelt bolt to release it. So the next time I put the seat down, I buckled the middle belt. Put the seat back up, and unbuckled the seatbelt...viola!

Hope this helps!

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
07-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Yeah that's the same thing I had to do, but instead of buckling the belt, I pulled it all the way out then tied it into a know where it retracts into the seat

TheItalian
View TheItalian's Jeep
07-17-2014, 03:54 PM
I never put my back seat down. Kid's car seat takes up the middle.

bcfdt1
View bcfdt1's Jeep
07-18-2014, 11:51 AM
My daughter is 15 so she outgrew the car seat...even though a lot of times she acts like she still belongs in it...lol

I have to put my seat down a lot for work, but I try to use my other cherokee for work purposes...it never works out that way though.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.