Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Ruby

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Warn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

Ruby Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Ruby

Email Bookmark Print

RubyWK10
Albuquerque

Jeep Information

Year:2010

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:5.7 Hemi

Tires:265/70r/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers

Wheels:17x8.5 level 8 Punch wheels

Accessories:Brush guard with 2 RIGID led light bars mounted, halos in front, CB, 2" body lift, tires, wheels, MBRP exhaust

Future Modifications:want to add another 2" to the truck but not sure when.

This is RUBY , yes I understand she isn't a Rubicon, however that's her name per her color. I love this fully loaded jeep and have so much fun with it, there are future mods I wanna put on but all good things in time. She doesn't get stuck or break; but on occasion she tends to feel like she's trying to roll over, ( i'm sure most WK owners know what i'm referring to). Anywho I'm Jo, newbie here and I don't know much about jeeps YET.

I'm always up for advice but please don't rag on me for my fully loaded princess being taken off road. We all share a Passion for Jeeps and OFFROADING let's keep it that way!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.