User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Ruby

Jeep Wrangler TJ 8.8 Axle Swap Kit24-Hour Columbus Day Sale from Morris 4x4 Center!!!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Ruby Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:5.7 Hemi

Tires:265/70r/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers

Wheels:17x8.5 level 8 Punch wheels

Accessories:Brush guard with 2 RIGID led light bars mounted, halos in front, CB, 2" body lift, tires, wheels, MBRP exhaust

Future Modifications:want to add another 2" to the truck but not sure when.

This is RUBY , yes I understand she isn't a Rubicon, however that's her name per her color. I love this fully loaded jeep and have so much fun with it, there are future mods I wanna put on but all good things in time. She doesn't get stuck or break; but on occasion she tends to feel like she's trying to roll over, ( i'm sure most WK owners know what i'm referring to). Anywho I'm Jo, newbie here and I don't know much about jeeps YET.

I'm always up for advice but please don't rag on me for my fully loaded princess being taken off road. We all share a Passion for Jeeps and OFFROADING let's keep it that way!

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.