User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Red Rocksy

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWeekend sale!! Our dual battery tray on sale $199FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Red Rocksy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Red Rocksy

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

I have a 2007 Laredo 3.7~I have read several posts regarding "transmission over temp" but still would like ANY info or suggestions from the group. I started having issues in Jan'12,my husband stopped for gas after an hour drive home from work,but it would not start with the transmission temp warning? After a few attempts we planned to have it towed,but after about 3 hours of sitting,it started,so I took it to a local mechanic,which replaced the starter,it was fine for a month,but then same thing?It started after letting it sit. They plugged a computer to it and could not find anything wrong but replaced the starter and solenoid box. It was fine for awhile,then twice after that. Saturday I moved it out of the driveway to make room for our snow plow to clear our road and I could not put it back in park??Then once I turned it off in Neutral,the trans over temp light came on,and would not start until we jump started it,eventhough the radio and all the accessory lights were on?? I know the dealership is the best place,but we live in a very small limited area and I am hoping I can get info to help out our mechanic! PLEASE!!

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.