Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Over There

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Over There Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Over There

Email Bookmark Print

CapeJag
Belmont

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:Overland

Engine:5.7

Armor:Trail Rated

Only my 6th Jeep since 1986. Have tried sedans and just don't like them even though gas mileage was certainly better. Just feel safer having 5,000 lbs around me.

This one is very much used and not by a little old lady on Sundays. I think a family was half raised inside this one - but cleaned up quite nicely.

The current issues are a suspected MDS problem, really dreadfully noisy Pirelli ATR tires and an intermittent 'Service Tire Pressure System'.

Will try lifter cleaner and other Lucas products to improve the engine sputtering. Hate to replace tires with most of the tread left but plush soundproofed interior deserves better treads and will replace all 5 TPMS units when moving tires around.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.