Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Lucy

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Lucy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Lucy

Email Bookmark Print
Sweeter
Clarksville

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:4.7/V8

Transmission:Automatic 4WD

Tires:245/65R17

Future Modifications:will install satellite radio/nav system and rear view camera

I'm very ignorant when it comes to vehicles so bear with me. I have Lucy in the shop and dealership told me it would be $900 to fix her. She has 3 sensors that are supposedly bad. ABS, throttle and map. Being my husband works out of state all week long, I need to figure this out. I had them fix the recall on it (Reprograming final drive controller module), which had to be reordered cuz it was not able to be reprogrammed. I will bring her home and have my husband fix her this weekend as we will be saving $400-600 after a little research online!! Who knows if they even need to be replaced as I've seen some may just need a good cleaning!! My question is...can I drive her home safely without damaging her? I will see if they will disconnect my ABS, if not I will have her towed. I need some good feedback guys!! TY!!!- Mary

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.