User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Kyles new toy

Yeti Paracord Handles are in at JeepHut.comPANDEMIC-USA 50" SINGLE ROW light bars!! **On sale noRough Country Suspensio Get the Best Deals Here...

Kyles new toy Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Kyles new toy

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Engine:3.7 v6

Transmission:5 speed auto

Transfer Case:single speed

Front Axle:live

Rear Axle:live

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07

Tires:17 in

Wheels:bf good

Recovery Gear:none

Future Modifications:new stereo

I have an 05 Laredo. It has the stock, single disc cd player. I want to upgrade to a better stock system. I have a Navi system from a 2008 JGC, and was wondering if it would hook up into the wiring harness without any modifications? I know I'll have to remove the two metal bars to slide the Navi in, but im just worried about the wiring. let me know. I uploaded a pic of what my jeep has, and then a photo of two stereos, which I would like to install. The one on top, is is a dvd, siruis, AUX, 6 disc changer. and the bottom one is the navi with the harddrive and all the special stuff. will these two fit my 05 stock stereo wiring harness?

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.