Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Grand cherokee performance programmer

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Grand cherokee performance programmer Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand cherokee performance programmer

Email Bookmark Print
mike14262
Shilo

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:Laredo

Engine:4.7L V8

Tires:245-65R17

Wheels:Discovery M+S

Hey, so i'm planning to start doing some mods to my cherokee, and one of the things i want to do is buy a GOOD Performance programmer. does anyone know a good company that makes an actual programmer, i dont want one of those cheap chips that you splice into your wires tho. the best example is something like the Edge performance, they just dont make one for the grand cherokee.

Thanks

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Anthony92x
View Anthony92x's Jeep
04-17-2012, 12:24 AM
Jet has a stage 1 and stage 2 for WK. seems to be a good product. What engine do you have