Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Email Bookmark Print
Billbo1970
Greenlawn

Jeep Information

Year:2009

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Engine:3.7L V6

Hello everyone! Just bought my 1st Jeep, and I *THINK* I got a good deal on it

2009 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 w/3.7L V6 and basically NO options, .

It only has 36,000 miles on it (had, I've put 500 miles on it in 2 weeks just driving around for the heck of it)

It's in excellent condition, a couple of very minor scratches that I'm going to compound & buff out, NO dents at all. I'm told it's a kind of rare color... don't know if that's because it's a limited color or just isn't popular They call it "Olive", but it looks more like Olive Oil if you ask me . Code is PFG, and I like the color a lot!

Got it from the dealer for $17,888 w/ certification & remainder of warranty.

Does anyone have any input on issues I should look out for, or very simple mods that make big improvements?

I just read Omelets headlight mod, and I want to put that LED strip in mine, but only in white w/no blinking.

QUESTION: How do I know which 4x4 system I have? Apparently there are 3 different ones, but the owners manual is generic for all versions of the GC...

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.