Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Grand Cherokee

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Grand Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Grand Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print

rmuye

Jeep Information

Year:2007

Model:Overland

Engine:3.0 CRD

Tires:Michelin

Hello here From Spain.

I own this Jeep since june 2010. I enjoy my Jeep every day. This model with the Daimler 3.0 CRD engine it is a great car. 3 times cross thru Europe with the Jeep.

This forum has help me a lot. This summer I had for the first time after 60.000 kmīs driving a real problem with the swirl motor. I buyed the car in Germany with 78.000 kmīs on the teller.

Thanks to the information of this forum I knew the problem and could let it fix by an universal garage in the Netherlands. I printed out the PDF information repair swirl motor for dummies. Itīs a quit complicated job to install a new swirl motor. But with the PDF information about the swirl motor it was done within one day for 500€ the Swirl motor I paid for 200€ incl tax.

The car is driving fine again! 140.000 kmīs.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments