Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Family Hauler

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Family Hauler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Family Hauler

Email Bookmark Print
Brent1016
carmel

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:WK Grand Cherokee Limited

Engine:4.7 V-8

Transmission:Auto

Transfer Case:Quadratrac II

I NEED HELP!!!!..... I bought my Grand Cherokee last Year and it already had the UConnect System add-on installed in it (the one that has the 5 button fob glued to the dash) the mopar part number is 82207853AF... I tried to pair my phone but I dont know the password that the previous owner used for it... I called the dealer and they suggested that i disconnect the battery from the car to try and reset it but that didnt work and i also tried looking up the instuction book online, but i could not find one (very frustrating!!)... if anyone out there knows how to reset the systems password please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated....

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.