Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Family Grand Cherokee

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Family Grand Cherokee Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Family Grand Cherokee

Email Bookmark Print

motleyakayeti
Midland City

Jeep Information

Well we bought this 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee for my wife back in August. Shortly there after we sold my 99 XJ as I'm now working from home. That brings us to a single Jeep family. Went with the 2wd since there was never a thought of it going off-road. Slowing making some much needed additions. Just added a roof rack and 2" receiver hitch so we can carry stuff up top on trips and pull the lawnmower trailer. I am looking to plastidip the wheels and logos and possibly the chrome door accents. Any suggestions for cosmetic upgrades inside or out are welcome.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.