Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > Easy Does It

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Easy Does It Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Easy Does It

Email Bookmark Print
lagonwagon

Mesa, AZ

Jeep Information

Year:2007

Model:Grand Charokee Limited 4x4

Engine:5.7 HEMI

Transmission:QDII

Suspension:Stock

Tires:Stock

Wheels:Stock

Armor:Front suspension, transfer, gas tank, 4xguard side guards

Accessories:REC Navi, DVD

Future Modifications:4xguard front, exhaust armor and rear armor

I bought her about 04/10. She's an 07 with 13k on her. Fully loaded, I can't think of anything that she is lacking from the factory. She's got quirks about her, but from what I've read, all WK's do. I'll tell you what though, unless she gives me major problems, the little quirks are far outweighed by all the great things. My wife has a fully loaded Nissan Pathfinder and is always thinking of excuses to take my GC.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

mlhcj7777
View mlhcj7777's Jeep
09-25-2010, 09:28 AM
exhuast
hey lokkin for some input on exhuast i have the 5.7 limited. thers not much room to work under there. did you buy a kit or make you own. thank
mike

lagonwagon

View lagonwagon's Jeep
09-25-2010, 05:39 PM
I actually never did put an exhaust on it. I'm nervous about getting drone in the cab. I guess that Gibson has a good system for the WK. For now I'm enjoying the silence. I do have a K&N CAI on it. That sounds really nice, but only when you get on it. Under normal conditions you don't hear anything.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.