Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > College Budget WK

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

College Budget WK Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

College Budget WK

Email Bookmark Print

BigEazy284
greenville

Jeep Information

Year:2007

Model:Laredo

Engine:3.7L V6

Transmission:W5A580 Automatic, 5-speed Overdrive

Transfer Case:NV140 Quadra-Trac I

Front Axle:Conventional (C200F)

Rear Axle:Conventional (C213R)

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07:1

Suspension:2" Rough Country on stock short/long independent (SLA) front, live axle rear

Tires:32" Nitto Terra Grappler

Wheels:Stock Powder Coated, 1.25" wheel spacer

Armor:4xguard Front Guard Skid

Accessories:K&N Cold Air, MagnaFlow Exhaust

I plan to get the 4xguard Matrix Brush guard or maybe in the future, an entirely new steel bumper front and rear with tire-rack. And even a cargo basket for long hauls up to Uwharrie, Troy, NC. Ive been on the trails once with my WK and it did great, I just cant stand the no driver input for the 4x4. QT I is great but I feel like this is an AWD vehicle. I want to ride more difficult terrain, but I feel I need something a little more powerful to accomplish this. I hope there are ways to up the ante for this little 4x4 without buying a new jeep.
Ive even had thoughts on an engine swap, or all new drive-train/transfer case to give it some muscle. I dont want to go broke though. Hopefully this WK turns into the 4-wheelin machine I want it to be.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.