Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > College Budget WK

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

College Budget WK Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

College Budget WK

Email Bookmark Print

BigEazy284
greenville

Jeep Information

Year:2007

Model:Laredo

Engine:3.7L V6

Transmission:W5A580 Automatic, 5-speed Overdrive

Transfer Case:NV140 Quadra-Trac I

Front Axle:Conventional (C200F)

Rear Axle:Conventional (C213R)

Axle Gear Ratio:3.07:1

Suspension:2" Rough Country on stock short/long independent (SLA) front, live axle rear

Tires:32" Nitto Terra Grappler

Wheels:Stock Powder Coated, 1.25" wheel spacer

Armor:4xguard Front Guard Skid

Accessories:K&N Cold Air, MagnaFlow Exhaust

I plan to get the 4xguard Matrix Brush guard or maybe in the future, an entirely new steel bumper front and rear with tire-rack. And even a cargo basket for long hauls up to Uwharrie, Troy, NC. Ive been on the trails once with my WK and it did great, I just cant stand the no driver input for the 4x4. QT I is great but I feel like this is an AWD vehicle. I want to ride more difficult terrain, but I feel I need something a little more powerful to accomplish this. I hope there are ways to up the ante for this little 4x4 without buying a new jeep.
Ive even had thoughts on an engine swap, or all new drive-train/transfer case to give it some muscle. I dont want to go broke though. Hopefully this WK turns into the 4-wheelin machine I want it to be.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.