Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WK Grand Cherokee > brake problem

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

brake problem Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WK Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

brake problem

Email Bookmark Print
wilson90
Birdsboro

Jeep Information

Hey I have an 05 wk. Its a great truck I love it but the other day it threw me for a loop. It felt like it had a rock or something stuck in the rear passenger pad and knocked real hard for maybe 3 rotations then felt like it threw whatever it was and was better. But then it started squeaking and a picked up a small shake. Now it hits hard once again and im not sure what it is. Seems like the caliper is intact and everything looks sound. Hope to get it up tomorrow and pull the tire and get a better look at it but if anyone has advice it'd be greatly appreciated

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.