Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > zmb smasher

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

zmb smasher Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

zmb smasher

Email Bookmark Print
zmb-smashing_wj
phoenix

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:limited

Engine:4.7

Suspension:stock

Future Modifications:lift kit and bigger tires

This is my first jeep and I am very happy with it when I bought it the front drive shaft was missing the brakes where shot the rear upper control arm was no good and that's about it I fixed the brakes and upper control arm and now in the process of changing out track bar and steering damper and new plugs I've also replaced stock air filter for a k&n one I have bigger tires for it just need the lift kit ..lol

Sorry phone let me upload pics will upload as soon as I get home

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

joshuablake48
View joshuablake48's Jeep
03-07-2013, 07:19 PM
same here
i bought my first jeep a few months ago its been sittin for a month cuz i got a new job with com. truck my front drive shaft is missing to what are ur plans for ur jeep? i need as many ideas as i can get i wanna make my jeep look really mean without spending 10 grand lol

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.