Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > zmb smasher

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

zmb smasher Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

zmb smasher

Email Bookmark Print
zmb-smashing_wj
phoenix

Jeep Information

Year:1999

Model:limited

Engine:4.7

Suspension:stock

Future Modifications:lift kit and bigger tires

This is my first jeep and I am very happy with it when I bought it the front drive shaft was missing the brakes where shot the rear upper control arm was no good and that's about it I fixed the brakes and upper control arm and now in the process of changing out track bar and steering damper and new plugs I've also replaced stock air filter for a k&n one I have bigger tires for it just need the lift kit ..lol

Sorry phone let me upload pics will upload as soon as I get home

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

joshuablake48
View joshuablake48's Jeep
03-07-2013, 07:19 PM
same here
i bought my first jeep a few months ago its been sittin for a month cuz i got a new job with com. truck my front drive shaft is missing to what are ur plans for ur jeep? i need as many ideas as i can get i wanna make my jeep look really mean without spending 10 grand lol

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.