Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Worth the build?

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Worth the build? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Worth the build?

Email Bookmark Print

bigmike53

Jeep Information

Hey I have a 2002 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.7 V8 with 185,000 miles. It's still running great and is in great condition. I have started adding small aftermarket additions including, a Flomax exhaust system, a Kenwood deck and a MTX component system. I also put in a K&N air filter and put window visors on all windows. As of right now I used Rustolem black bumper spray to finish the plastic bumpers all the way around. I also have a pretty good coat of Plastidip on the wheels. This spring I am going to strip the dip and lightly sand the plastic bumpers all the way around and I'm going to try the popular Rustolem truck bed coating on the wheels and plastic bumper. I'm hoping to get a little better coverage and finish that doesn't fade or chip. My main question is I am very interested in adding a few more things to the Jeep and I'm wondering if they are worth the work and money on a vehicle with this mileage and age. I want to put a 2" suspension lift with new shocks and 1.5" wheel spacers. What do you guys think??

The tan Jeep is my first Jeep and black one is my current 2002

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.