Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > WJ Overland

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

WJ Overland Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

WJ Overland

Email Bookmark Print
bababooey
Manor , Tx

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:Overland

Engine:4.7 HO

Tires:factory for now

Future Modifications:small lift with 31s

2003 GC Overland with 66k miles. Picture is the day I bought it. Will update when new tires are put on.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

v8muscle
View v8muscle's Jeep
03-01-2011, 09:15 AM
hows the mods going
Had time to do any mods yet?

regards

Neil

bababooey
View bababooey's Jeep
03-01-2011, 03:20 PM
sadly no, just havent had the extra money lying around. Im hoping this summer Ill be able to put on a small lift with some 31s so I can go on some trails in the winter.

One setback is my blend door for heater broke, still debating to fix with the $200 kit or get someone else to do it....

ogtbeach
View ogtbeach's Jeep
09-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Like your Overland!
Bought my '03 Overland in '07 with 60k. Now has 145k. Love the vehicle! I bought the extended warranty which ended up covering blend doors, window regulator, seat heaters (recalled item), leaky seals, etc. Just had a failed radiator ruin the tranny on a long trip. Real DRAG! now fixed. $$ Hopefully good for many more miles. Featured as "onyx" as a recent addition to the registry. Have fun!

ogtbeach

jgc_ovrlnd
View jgc_ovrlnd's Jeep
11-10-2011, 10:47 PM
2002 Overland
hi, i just bought my 2002 WJ Overland. Are there any special maintenance other than the usual change oil? I heard I have to replace the transfer case fluid every 30k miles.

sxr951
View sxr951's Jeep
11-17-2011, 11:45 PM
blender door? i think that may be why my heater doesnt work either..

ogtbeach
View ogtbeach's Jeep
11-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Blend doors in a WJ GC with auto climate control tended to be a nightmare.
The primary symptom that I encountered was cold air on the passenger side while the driver has heat. Had I not purchased the extended warranty the $1200 repair would have killed me. The dash has to be removed to correct this.
Window regulators also fail. My passenger side failed and again, the $400 repair was covered under warranty. GC's tend to start self destructing around 150K.
My old 98 Laredo was really starting to nickel and dime me at that mileage but I got T-Boned by an old lady so that vehicle is history. I was ok so I then got the '03 Overland to replace it. Over-Maintain is the best advice.