Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > WJ Overland

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

WJ Overland Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

WJ Overland

Email Bookmark Print
bababooey
Manor , Tx

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:Overland

Engine:4.7 HO

Tires:factory for now

Future Modifications:small lift with 31s

2003 GC Overland with 66k miles. Picture is the day I bought it. Will update when new tires are put on.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

v8muscle
View v8muscle's Jeep
03-01-2011, 09:15 AM
hows the mods going
Had time to do any mods yet?

regards

Neil

bababooey
View bababooey's Jeep
03-01-2011, 03:20 PM
sadly no, just havent had the extra money lying around. Im hoping this summer Ill be able to put on a small lift with some 31s so I can go on some trails in the winter.

One setback is my blend door for heater broke, still debating to fix with the $200 kit or get someone else to do it....

ogtbeach
View ogtbeach's Jeep
09-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Like your Overland!
Bought my '03 Overland in '07 with 60k. Now has 145k. Love the vehicle! I bought the extended warranty which ended up covering blend doors, window regulator, seat heaters (recalled item), leaky seals, etc. Just had a failed radiator ruin the tranny on a long trip. Real DRAG! now fixed. $$ Hopefully good for many more miles. Featured as "onyx" as a recent addition to the registry. Have fun!

ogtbeach

jgc_ovrlnd
View jgc_ovrlnd's Jeep
11-10-2011, 10:47 PM
2002 Overland
hi, i just bought my 2002 WJ Overland. Are there any special maintenance other than the usual change oil? I heard I have to replace the transfer case fluid every 30k miles.

sxr951
View sxr951's Jeep
11-17-2011, 11:45 PM
blender door? i think that may be why my heater doesnt work either..

ogtbeach
View ogtbeach's Jeep
11-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Blend doors in a WJ GC with auto climate control tended to be a nightmare.
The primary symptom that I encountered was cold air on the passenger side while the driver has heat. Had I not purchased the extended warranty the $1200 repair would have killed me. The dash has to be removed to correct this.
Window regulators also fail. My passenger side failed and again, the $400 repair was covered under warranty. GC's tend to start self destructing around 150K.
My old 98 Laredo was really starting to nickel and dime me at that mileage but I got T-Boned by an old lady so that vehicle is history. I was ok so I then got the '03 Overland to replace it. Over-Maintain is the best advice.