Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Wj new edition... 2000 jgc 4.7 np249

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Wj new edition... 2000 jgc 4.7 np249 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Wj new edition... 2000 jgc 4.7 np249

Email Bookmark Print
mississippiwj
Senatobia

Jeep Information

Hey folks, first post and new member here. Just thought I'd give y'all a run down on what I have done to my wj. First I got the jeep with a busted transfer case for $1k. Put another $1500 in it for transfer case, tires, DS conversion to dbl cardone . Then put it in shop because of front dif howl while driving. Another $1500 for all new timken bearings, stabilizer( due to bent shaft ) brakes, valve cover gaskets, and alignment. Would have done it most of it myself but didn't have the time or a press for the pinion bearings. I painted all my trim and front and back bumper rustoleum satin black( it made a huge difference on how it looks). I ordered a el cheapo bull bar off eBay and put on. Previous owner had put a lift on it , and said its 4" but I'm not sure about that. Today I went to the local pull a part and got a 160 amp alt off of a 03 durango. Installed.

I got fuel injectors from same durango that have 2 holes. I'm going to put those on if I can find new o rings from the zone or o reilys. Also picked up a trans fluid cooler off a 03 jgc. Started getting the wood grain trim for the inside. And last got wire mesh for grill to do to.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.