Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > WJ Limited

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

WJ Limited Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

WJ Limited

Email Bookmark Print

FrnchDp

Bloomington

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4

Engine:V8-4.7L

When it became clear to me that my CJ was just not the best vehicle to get up to the mountain while lugging friends and ski gear (and 800 mile road trips were starting to take their toll on my lower back), I had to find a suitable addition to my family. Just couldn't pass up on this '00 WJ Limited.

7 yrs and 110k miles later (163k total), she's starting to show her age. But she's obviously worth more to me than this Kelley B.B. person, and I've put up with the whims of my CJ for over 18 yrs. Nothing but a bit of cash, some tools, and a forever expanding "colorful language", to get my Jeeps right and back on the road!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments