Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Wj

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Wj Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Wj

Email Bookmark Print
Swiff
Cambria Heights

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

Engine:4.0 L

Transfer Case:Select-Trac

Front Axle:Dana / Spicer

Rear Axle:Dana / Spicer

Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:Stock

Tires:245/70R16

Wheels:Stock

Armor:Bull Bar

Recovery Gear:Tow Hitch

Hi I am new on this forum just figured I would post something. This is actually the first truck I have ever owned. I bought this Jeep 12/15/10 from a guy in Long Island that said his daughter wanted a car instead. It had minor problems that I fixed that day. 4 Days later we were blanketed with a heavy snow storm. and the new year wasn't any better. I had no problems getting around. So far over the past coming up on 2 years I have changed the both front calipers (left side was locking up) , thermostat & water pump , the rusted brake line to the rear , and the heater core. <-- maintenance for the most part as the vehicle has @180k miles on it. I like this truck so I plan on keeping it for a while. This is the original look when I bought it. I will have to find the new pictures to load to my pc.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.