Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Wife's WJ

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Wife's WJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Wife's WJ

Email Bookmark Print
hydrilla
Gibsonville

Jeep Information

Year:2003

Model:WJ Laredo

Engine:4.0

Bone stock WJ with an aftermarket class III hitch. Not much to say about it except we got it after several years of my '99 being such a good vehicle. My wife was in an accident in this one a few weeks before getting in an accident in my '99, (both the other driver's fault) and it took a pretty good lick- she had to fight to keep it on the road. Her and my daughter were pretty sore, but walked away without a scratch, and now the WJ is fixed up good as new.

Oh and even with the 4.0, this WJ did a fine job towing my '00 parts WJ home using a heavy U-Haul car hauler, an almost 200 mile trip.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.