Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Tonto

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Tonto Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Tonto

Email Bookmark Print
aloostrom
Florence

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

Engine:4.0L

Tires:Cooper Discover

Accessories:... It's green?

So I just replaced my cooling fan relay, fan and radiator; all of them are brand new. I just took it out for a test drive and it's still overheating. Also I'm having some trouble with the tail/brakelights, but I know a few cops around here so I'm not worried about them. Question: is there anything besides replacing the fan, relay and/or relay that I could do to fix this overheating?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

chase302
View chase302's Jeep
11-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Did you check to see if the fan is coming on? Crazy question I know but if the fan is not coming on there is a relay behind the passenger side headlight that controls the fan too. They have a tendency to burn out.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.