User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > titt juggler

Summer is Over! Time for a saleIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineIron Rock Offroad products - get them from Kolak!

titt juggler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

titt juggler

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Model:grand cherokee laredo

Suspension:4.5 inch

Tires:33x12.50 mickey thompson baja mtx

Wheels:15x10 mickey thompson classic beadlock

Accessories:light rack

Future Modifications:bumpers, under armor, winch, lockers

rebuilt the whole front end trying to get rid of the death wobble

Login Or Register To Post Comments

View v8muscle's Jeep
03-01-2011, 09:31 AM
have you got rid of it?
death wobble gone if so how?

View scoomscoom's Jeep
03-01-2011, 11:05 AM
ive put the stock dpa on, got stronger trac bar bushings, new shocks, new ball joints, and just put adjustable control arms on. i got the most from the control arms, im bringing it to get aligned later on today and then ill know where im at. my alignment guy was telling me a lot of the deathwobble comes from not having the right caster angle

View scoomscoom's Jeep
03-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Well looks like I'm still in search of the problem. Apparently my camber is off too

View scoomscoom's Jeep
03-03-2011, 09:13 PM
turned the caster back and got 98% of the wobble gone. you can still feel it if you hit a good set of bumps but at least the trucks not jumping down the road like a rabbit

View MavericG07's Jeep
10-04-2011, 02:33 AM
That's what a jeep should look like. Muddy.

View ajaythomas's Jeep
10-31-2012, 01:36 PM
My cousin put a 4 inch lift on my jeep and the death wobble is present....he did some welding...n the wobble got better until he hit a bump....but it's not as bad....what is the best options? All of that stuff?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.