Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > titt juggler

DynoMax fall Ultra Flo Welded rebate is here!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Shocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

titt juggler Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

titt juggler

Email Bookmark Print

scoomscoom
monroe

Jeep Information

Year:2001

Model:grand cherokee laredo

Engine:4.0l

Transmission:auto

Suspension:4.5 inch

Tires:33x12.50 mickey thompson baja mtx

Wheels:15x10 mickey thompson classic beadlock

Accessories:light rack

Future Modifications:bumpers, under armor, winch, lockers

rebuilt the whole front end trying to get rid of the death wobble

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

v8muscle
View v8muscle's Jeep
03-01-2011, 09:31 AM
have you got rid of it?
death wobble gone if so how?

scoomscoom
View scoomscoom's Jeep
03-01-2011, 11:05 AM
ive put the stock dpa on, got stronger trac bar bushings, new shocks, new ball joints, and just put adjustable control arms on. i got the most from the control arms, im bringing it to get aligned later on today and then ill know where im at. my alignment guy was telling me a lot of the deathwobble comes from not having the right caster angle

scoomscoom
View scoomscoom's Jeep
03-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Well looks like I'm still in search of the problem. Apparently my camber is off too

scoomscoom
View scoomscoom's Jeep
03-03-2011, 09:13 PM
turned the caster back and got 98% of the wobble gone. you can still feel it if you hit a good set of bumps but at least the trucks not jumping down the road like a rabbit

MavericG07
View MavericG07's Jeep
10-04-2011, 02:33 AM
awesome
That's what a jeep should look like. Muddy.

ajaythomas
View ajaythomas's Jeep
10-31-2012, 01:36 PM
My cousin put a 4 inch lift on my jeep and the death wobble is present....he did some welding...n the wobble got better until he hit a bump....but it's not as bad....what is the best options? All of that stuff?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.