Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > Olivia

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Olivia Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Olivia

Email Bookmark Print
bendeng

Gainesville

Jeep Information

Year:2000

Model:Grand Cherokee Laredo

Engine:i6

Transmission:Automatic

Just bought this girl, 192k on 9/25/12. Hoping to fix her up real nice.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

bendeng

View bendeng's Jeep
01-24-2013, 07:55 AM
Here's a pic of the ol girl from this morning's snow!

Attachment 549655

Im hoping to install my remote starter soon (need to purchase a bypass module first). So far Ive done some minor repairs:

- Replaced water pump
- Replaced CPS
- Rear shocks
- Replaced ignition coil and plugs

I have some hood lift supports I plan on installing as well. Need to repair a slow leak in the power steering (im refilling the fluids about once every three weeks). Passenger window needs repair (wont function). Also, the vents are stuck on defrost. Nothing too crazy. I bought the WJ for $1800 and so far ive invested about $500 in parts.

Eventually, I would like to give her a 4" lift and get her some bigger tires. Also would like to get a bull bar bumper set and some fender flares. Soon hopefully! Im working on a student budget so we shall see.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.