Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > WJ Grand Cherokee > My 2002 wj, aka the hippo

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

My 2002 wj, aka the hippo Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

My 2002 wj, aka the hippo

Email Bookmark Print

dahlonegawj
Johns Creek

Jeep Information

I got my wj back in April and love it, couldnt be happier. I looked at tj's, xj's, xterra's, bout ever 4x4 suv that I could get for around $10,000. My buddy has a wj that has an IRO 3in and a lock rite that he put in when he upgraded to a d44a, and I thought his was amazing and that's why I got a wj. I got it in perfect condition. It was probably owned by an older person, perfect condition, 86,xxx mi, quadra drive, v8, limited. I love it, it's the multitool of cars. Fast like a sedan, more room than pretty much any other midsize suv, and it'll compete with stock jku's on the trail. I've got a cb, camo mats and steering wheel cover, silver trim around the radio, and I'm workin on changin out all the interior trim to silver. I also have a home brew iPod input using a $17 tape input and routing it through where the light in the ash tray is. Future mods: I'll put some Falken Rocky Mountain A/t's at the end of the summer or sooner, because theyre $110 a piece and they work good everywhere except mud, but then again I have yet to find a good tire to use in the soupy GA red clay, off road lights when it gets to be fall and the sun goes down at 6, tow hooks, mud flaps cause gravel kicks up and chips the lower body behind the wheels, trailer hitch, a Yakima rack, and an IRO 3in.

Attachment 412345
Flexin

Attachment 412344
me and my friend flexin(he has a 3in IRO)

Attachment 412343
This is our riding group

Attachment 412342
I bike a lot, and work at a bike shop, need a better rack.

Attachment 412340
Silver trim

Attachment 412339
iPod hookup

Attachment 412346
My grandfathers silver JKU that hooked me on jeeps

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.